August 26, 2007

show 187: 11pm to 12am

Well, folks, the sad news is that, with regret, I am retiring Clocks & Clouds at the end of August. I hope one day to restart it when circumstances allow, so it's auf wiedersehen and not good bye. The last show will be on September 2nd. Tonight I decided to play some of the techno tracks that really made an impact on me and got me hooked on electronic music in the first place. Some of them I heard for the first time on CJSR. Many thanks to my listeners. Keep it real.

PLAYLIST

xon // dissonance (1991) // technorave 2: trance atlantic...the wave of the future [c]
underground resistance // beauty of decay // waveform ep (1991)
feedback // heaven (1993) // la collection: fnac music [c]

future sound of london // life form ends // lifeforms (1994)
balil // parasight (1993) // rising high trance injection [c]

millsart (jeff mills) // gamma player // humana ep (1995)
the kooky scientist // bad chemistry 2 // unpopular science (1997)
ken ishii // ethos 9 // jelly tones (1995)

pellucid // tape yr tv // tape yr tv (1997)

monolake // arte // occam/arte 12" (1997)

PLAYLIST FORMAT

artist // track // album, compilation [c], or 12" (label)

No comments: